Excel Series: Introduction
2019 has been an extremely busy and fulfilling year already. UPvisor has trained over 100 people in Excel alone. Phew! This shows there is a great demand for Excel skills, and as such, we have identified the need for an Excel series of blog posts.
A quick search on Google also confirms this high demand for Excel help. For instance, it indicates that on average there are 77 Excel searches per day (in South Africa for 2019). Furthermore, there are more than 1.2 billion search results listed for Excel queries!
What to expect from the Excel Series
Therefore, to serve our community better, we are doing a series of blog posts on some common Excel questions. Lucky you! Some topics you can look forward to reading about in the next month are:
- Templates – the what, why and how
- Bullets – different methods to add these dots
- Brackets – round, square or curly: understanding the difference
- Text to columns – breaking Humpty Dumpty
- Drop downs – impress your colleagues and reduce typos
- Paste special – going beyond Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V
- Useful, but forgotten – unknown or infrequently used functions that can change your life
- Office 2016 vs Office 365 – comparing features and price
- Keyboard shortcuts – free printable!
Short and easy-to-read blog posts will release twice a week, on a Monday and Wednesday. So, diarise these days and keep an eye on our website for the latest updates!
However, we would love to hear from you too. In the comment section below tell us which topics you would like read about as part of our Excel series.
But, if you cannot possibly wait to read these blog posts, there’s a solution for that too. Check out our public training dates to make sure you get your fill of Excel tips – don’t delay, book today!
In conclusion, we are so excited to take you on this Excel journey. Here’s to helping you to Unlock your Potential. ?