- This event has passed.
Excel – Intermediate
Aug 14 @ 8:00 am - Aug 15 @ 5:00 pm
You’ve been around the block, you’ve made a few spreadsheets and you know your way around. But surely there is more to it than what you have seen? Come explore some more complex concepts found within Excel as we take a look at tools such as text to columns, lookup and conditional functions, creating tables and protecting your sheets from prying eyes. Join us as we step up into the world of intermediate Excel skills! Due to the demanding nature of this course, 2019 will feature a two-day focused workshop to assist attendees in proving their skill.
Who should attend? New graduates, employees, and managers who have a basic grasp of Excel looking to deepen their understanding, efficiency and effectiveness.
Outcomes / content covered:
- Customise your Excel
- Understand different file types
- Protect workbooks and worksheets
- Use custom and conditional formats
- Using and creating templates
- Print titles, headers and footers
- Using text to columns
- Understand Lookup & conditional functions
- Unpacking and tracing formula errors
- Using external links
- Effective use of Paste special
- Deal with duplicates
- Use custom sort and filter
- Using tables to analyze data
- Understand and use more advanced chart features
What is included? Lunch and teatime snacks, user manual, final assessment to receive certificate of competence.
How do I sign up? Click here to proceed to the bookings page, or contact the organizer based on the details below.
View our other upcoming events here.