- This event has passed.
Excel – Advanced
Aug 21 @ 8:00 am - Aug 22 @ 5:00 pm
Are VLOOKUPS and nested functions easy for you and you want a new challenge? You have come to the right place. If you work with Excel every day, and you are constantly Googling quicker ways to do things, then this Advanced Excel workshop is for you. We will be tackling more advanced Excel concepts such as data validation and macros. We will also spend time on a very popular Advanced Excel tool – PivotTables! Join us for two action-packed days of training with peers you might just learn something from…
Who should attend? Employees and managers who have a solid grasp of Excel’s intermediate concepts and are looking to improve their efficiency and need to use less popular functions.
Outcomes / content covered:
- Using Advanced Excel functions
- Data analysis – such as INDEX, MATCH, SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, ROUND, CEILING, MROUND, SUMPRODUCT, INT
- Text manipulation – such as UPPER, PROPER, LOWER, LEFT, MID, RIGHT, LEN
- Dealing with dates – such as NETWORKDAYS
- Statistical – such as LARGE, SMALL, RANK, RANK.AVG
- Financial calculations – such as IRR, PV, PMT, FV
- Using formula driven conditional formatting
- Advanced filter
- Using named ranges
- Performing data validation
- Creating and using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Recording absolute and relative macros (no VBA)
- Using scenario analysis
- Cleaning up data
What is included? Lunch and teatime snacks, user manual, final assessment to receive certificate of competence.
How do I sign up? Click here to proceed to the bookings page, or contact the organizer based on the details below.
View our other upcoming events here.