Entrepreneurship Series – 3 hour sessions
Feb 25, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
For those entrepreneurs that already have a business idea, or have completed the PowerUP program, this entrepreneurship workshop takes a deeper look at the concepts around entrepreneurship, as well as the financial implication of running a business. Attendees will walk out with the tools and understanding they need to develop their business plan.
Outcomes / content covered:
• Module 1 – Introduction to entrepreneurship
• Module 2 – Develop the business idea (similar but more in-depth than the PowerUP program)
• Module 3 – Marketing strategies
• Module 4 – Personal finance
• Module 5 – Financial plan
• Module 6 – Your business plan
What is included?
• Feedback on elevator pitch
• Tools to develop a business plan
• Ritual cards to discuss with mentors
• Lunch and teatime snacks